Fiberlock Aftershock Fungicidal Coating
Fiberlock AfterShock Fungicidal Coating is an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating designed to kill residual mold and mildew that may remain after cleaning contaminated surfaces. Fiberlock Aftershock Fungicidal Coating is the most requested and specified coating for mold remediation, as it is the first EPA registered fungicidal coating that kills mold and then prevents it from growing back on the surface of the cured film.
Fiberlock AfterShock Fungicidal Coating also inhibits the future growth and spread of mold and mildew on the cured coating film in residential and institutional buildings. This extremely durable, easy to apply, 100% acrylic sealant provides excellent fungicidal characteristics to address mold growth resulting from mold and water damage. Fiberlock AfterShock Fungicidal Coating is recommended for use on interior wall surfaces such as plaster, wallboard, drywall, concrete, masonry block, wood, primed metal and galvanized metal. Fiberlock Aftershock Fungicidal Coating is not intended for use in HVAC systems.
- EPA Registered to kill mold
- White Encapsulant
- Low VOC and low odor
- Contains no toxic heavy metals
- Prevents mold growth on coating surface
- Proven efficacy through independent laboratory testing
- Fiberlock Aftershock Advanced Fungicidal Coating can be applied using a brush, roller, or airless spray equipment. If using airless spray equipment, Fiberlock Aftershock Fungicidal Coating can be applied with a .017-.021 tip setting.